Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Buy Green

Of course many of my posts have already offered green purchase options, but I'll go a little broader with this one. Really, I just want to provide you with knowlegde and options for how or where to buy green.
CNN has a special report called Buying Green. There will can find a fair amount of information including sales figures through 2005 on food, consumer products, and construction. There is a survey and a forum, and also some help decoding the labels (which can be very misleading).
TreeHugger has a great series called How to Green Your Life, with topics including work, water, lighting, wardrobe, and many more.
I also really dig The Green Guide, which claims to be The Green Living Source for Today's Conscious Consumer. The feature today is The Eco-nomical Bedroom, and at a quick glance it looks very well done. It offers you different options from different manufacturers and includes pricing.
Those are a few of the better sites that I've encountered. I'm sure there are many more that I've missed.

No comments: